The first month's tuition for each student is to be paid on or before July 1. Tuition rates for more than one child from the same family are reduced to assist with the higher cost of education.
- 11 Month Plan – The 11-month plan divides the year's tuition into 11 equal payments. The first payment is due on July 1. This is a change from previous years so please take note of the new payment schedule. Remaining payments are due and payable by the first of each month for the following ten months.
- Prepayment Plan – Payment in full by the end of August will entitle the parent to a five percent discount from the total yearly base tuition.
* Atlanta Adventist Academy charges and discounts may vary, affecting the monthly tuition paid through BCCA. Please refer to http://www.aaa.edu/trueconnect for tuition information. The monthly BCCA charges for distance learning are $100 for the first student and $50 for siblings.
- Members of Huntsville Central SDA Church receive a 27% discount due to funds the members of the church give to the school to supplement the tuition.
- Members of the Gulf States Conference of Seventh-day Adventists receive a 10% discount. The conference has chosen to subsidize the school for this amount.
- Partnering for Eternity (PFE) provides a scholarship of up to $120 a month for each participating student, who will partner with an eligible community member and visit with them once a week for one hour. More details can be found at https://sffcfoundation.org/pfe. To apply, please contact Jennifer Olmsted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may be eligible to receive Alabama Opportunity Scholarship funds. Details can be found at www.alabamascholarshipfund.org.
If the full amount of tuition and all fees is not paid by the last weekday of the month in which it is due, the student will not be allowed to attend classes and will be required to withdraw from school. Reinstatement will be contingent on payment of all past-due amounts in full and re-admission approval by the School Board.
The final tuition payment for the year, and all other charges and fees must be paid no later than May 10. If the full amount is not paid, the student will not be able to complete the school year. No final report card, transcripts, or other student records will be released until the student’s account is paid in full.
If you have any questions, please call (256) 518-9642 or email Cassie Fristoe at email@example.com.