Two different payment plans are offered as options:
- 10 Month Plan — The 10 month plan divides the year's tuition into ten equal payments. The first payment is due on registration day. Remaining payments are due and payable by the first of each month for the following nine months.
- Prepayment Plan — Payment in full at or before registration day will entitle the parent to a five percent discount from the total yearly base tuition.
* Secondary grades are offered through an integrated remote classroom experience called TRUeConnect, provided by Atlanta Adventist Academy. TRUeConnect charges and discounts may vary, affecting the monthly tuition paid through BCCA.
- Members of Huntsville Central SDA Church receive a 27% discount due to funds the members of the church give to the school to supplement the tuition.
- Members of the Gulf States Conference of Seventh-day Adventists receive a 10% discount. The conference has chosen to subsidize the school for this amount.
- Partnering for Eternity (PFE) provides a scholarship of up to $120 a month for each participating student, who will partner with an eligible community member and visit with them once a week for one hour. More details can be found at https://sffcfoundation.org/pfe. To apply, please contact Jennifer Olmsted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may be eligible to receive Alabama Opportunity Scholarship funds. Details can be found at www.alabamascholarshipfund.org.
If you have any questions, please call (256) 518-9642 or email Cassie Fristoe at email@example.com.